Live at the Lighthouse Concert Series – The Charities
Join us for a ‘bucket list’ experience to see some of the very best local talent in an intimate setting – at the historic Point San
Join us for a ‘bucket list’ experience to see some of the very best local talent in an intimate setting – at the historic Point San Luis Lighthouse, perched high atop beautiful Port San Luis and Avila Beach!
These Saturday afternoon concerts are limited and will sell out, so make your purchase early to secure your spot. Since the lighthouse has limited access behind a security gate, your ticket includes parking and round trip shuttle transportation from our tour parking lot at Wild Cherry Canyon (across from Olde Port Beach).
You’ve got 2 ways to attend the show:
1) Take a van shuttle (Your ticket includes round trip van shuttle and parking at Wild Cherry Canyon Tour parking lot)
2) Arrive by boat (Use your own paddle craft and land at Lighthouse Beach, located just inside the breakwall)
We’ll have great food, wine and beer available for sale. The historic site will be open for touring. Our gift shop will be open. And – you’ll see our docents in period attire on site for lighthouse storytelling. We provide chairs.
• $40 – Includes transportation from Wild Cherry Canyon via SLO Safe Ride Vans
• $25 – Admission to the concert – you provide your own transportation via kayak / SUP
• $400 – Table for up to 8 people, including 2 nice bottles of wine
No outside chairs, food, or beverage, please. No pets please. This is a smoke free site.
More info and tickets: https://www.my805tix.com/e/lighthouse2022
(Saturday) 2:00 pm - 5:30 am